If you wish to greatly enhance your smile, it is essential to ensure you have a full set of working teeth. If you have any lost or missing teeth, they should be replaced as soon as possible. For a permanent oral health care tooth replacement, consider dental implants. Dental implants are designed to be installed into your jawbone for a permanent hold that can last a lifetime.
Listed below are benefits that dental implants can provide:
– A full smile that includes dental implants can improve your self-esteem, raise your self-image, and make you more socially acceptable amongst your co-workers and peers.
– In areas where there are large spaces within your mouth were missing teeth used to be, dental implants can be customized to fill the spaces properly.
– Although other dental treatments such as dentures can move around or become loose due to eating or chewing various foods, dental implants will hold solid no matter what you eat. Therefore, there are no food restrictions necessary with dental implants.
– In many cases, lost teeth lead to a change in your facial structure. This change can include a weakening or aged-looking face. Fortunately, this process can be reversed with the help of dental implants.
– Through a process known as Osseointegration, the relationship between the bone and your implant will strengthen over time. This makes the treatment more durable and more likely to succeed for the rest of your life.
– Even if your jaw is not strong enough to support implants, bone grafting treatments can be used to allow them to be implemented.
If you do have missing teeth and would like to consider dental implants to improve your smile, you are welcome to visit us at James R. Knochel, D.D.S., P.C.. Dr. James R. Knochel and our team at our dentist office in Tucson, Arizona are here to give you the treatment you need. To schedule an appointment, call us at 520-747-7944. We look forward to enhancing your smile!