- You have already used some of the benefits available from your dental insurance.
- Your insurance plan paid only a percentage of the fee charged by Dr. James R. Knochel.
- The treatment you needed was not a covered benefit.
- You have not met your deductible.
- You have not reached the end of your plan’s waiting period and are currently ineligible for coverage.
- Your plan may want you to choose your dental care from a list of their preferred providers.
You are welcome to contact our periodontal office in Tucson, Arizona, for more information about your insurance benefits and to schedule a consultation with our periodontist.